View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #61
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
I've seen visible watermarking. On the Harry potter books for one. I'll rather it be visible... So you can remove it. I hate though that my e-book could be traced to me, more on principle than acctual fear of getting the reader stollen or anything. It's mistrusting your customers.
If you could simply remove it with an editor, it wouldn't be much of a watermark, now, would it? The whole point of it is that it CAN'T be easily removed.

Sadly, the minority of dishonest people who think it's a good idea to "share" their books on the internet spoil things for the honest majority.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote