View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 07:25 PM   #24787
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Yesterday, a child came out to wander
Caught a dragonfly inside a jar
Fearful when the sky was full of thunder
And tearful at the falling of a star

And the seasons they go 'round and 'round
And the painted ponies go up and down
We're captive on the carousel of time
We can't return we can only look behind
From where we came
And go round and round and round
In the circle game

Then, the child moved ten times 'round the seasons
Skated over ten clear frozen streams
Words like, "When you're older", must appease him
And promises of someday make his dreams

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9VoLCO-d6U )

Times change, places change, years roll on... we grow.

Good morning, everyone. Monday morning and it's gonna be hot! The weather report says 29 degrees this afternoon! Two days ago I was wearing a flannel shirt and a fleece jacket... Changes... Tea stays constant though. Today it's East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea! Good stuff. And some rice, crab, and miso soup beside it to give me energy for my walk. Felicity gets her final vaccination today, so that will be another step in the process completed. About three more weeks and we fly. I'll be happy to finish up all these little details. I spent four hours on the phone yesterday calling guest houses and hotels trying to locate one that would allow Felicity to stay. Finally found one, but of course they charge extra for pets... Thank God for Skype or all those calls would have cost a fortune!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote