View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 11:23 AM   #7
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottedmag View Post
I wouldn't recommend it - there is no practical value of changing bootloader, but a high risk of device fubar.
I'll leave it be, then..

I seem to have bricked my BeBook nonetheless: I tried to update to another firmware, and now I have to press the Power button for 5 or more seconds before the device boots. (does boot in the BeBook firmware, so seemingly the firmware update I tried out didn't even take place)
If I press the + button while booting (to perform firmware update), nothing happens, so I can't install any other firmwares anymore... any ideas on how to fix this? (I just emailed BeBook about this, but they didn't reply yet)

Last edited by AlfonsVH; 08-26-2008 at 11:38 AM.
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote