Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #1255
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Thank you, everyone. I do worry about the shingles with my brother because it is on his back. This is pretty painful because his back is bad from being in a pretty terrible car wreck when he was 18. To top this off, his job is physical. He runs bike tours of New Orleans (Confederacy of Cruisers).

Red, I continue to think about your family, especially your uncle. I can't even imagine.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote