View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 10:49 PM   #55
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I tend use Menu 9 a lot, since I have this habit of having a number of books "In progress" at any time.

Which I would like to have the "Last Read" book float to the top of the list (But not mess with the Alpha sort of the regular folders).
Yes, I have filed a bug at Jinke on that problem. The EZ Reader basic recently read list is always up to date but the EZ Reader Pocket Pro does not keep the last read book at the top like it should. Of course the about option does reveal the name of the book for ADE but CoolReader only reveals the filename, almost as good.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote