View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 02:36 PM   #53
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Thanks for the opportunity to provide feedback, Robertb.

I am neutral on coolreader 3. With Openinkpot I use Fbreader exclusively. What I would like to see (whether via Coolreader or changes to existing firmware) are.

1. The ability to set default for reading style. Some people like no indent/skip a line for paragraphs, and some people prefer indent/no skip (I'm in the latter group). you should be able to set which you want for all books under the reader.

2. existing firmware needs to handle zipped HTML better. With Fbreader, I just click on the book and voila, open book. With the V3 software, I have to click on the package, locate the HTML file among the image files and click on that. Cumbersome.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote