View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 02:12 AM   #40
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
i'd be all behind something like 'no mainstream march' where consumers spend their entertainment dollars on something besides mainstream entertainment product. it wasn't bob smith and his 50 cent book of cat limericks on Smashwords pushing for SOPA.

i think a clear rise in indie goods and a dip in mainstream product would send a bigger "we really don't need you" message than punishing both hollywood types who just want a new ivory back scratcher AND poor bob smith who is just trying to make a couple bucks to put towards this months rent.

voting with my wallet has become second nature for me. not purchasing agency books new or in ebook form is as easy as breathing. i'll buy mass effect 3 used, i can wait. i'll enjoy the $30-$40 i save more than the bragging rights i'd have buying it day 1.

frankly its become fun seeing how much money i can save by just waiting lol. oh i still play the games and read the books legally but my money goes in the hands of charities or private sellers rather than those acting against my rights as a consumer and free man.

Last edited by xg4bx; 03-05-2012 at 02:23 AM.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote