View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 04:16 PM   #34
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaejr View Post
If the same people that took a stand against SOPA/PIPA actually did not buy any media related goods in the month of March and the sales for the last quarter of the year showed a big ZERO, I suspect SOMEONE would take notice and wonder what was going on, regardless of gas prices or any other economic activities.
How do you reckon that to be the case? What proportion of people who buy media have heard of, or care about, these laws, do you think? Let's be generous and say that it's 1% (I doubt that it is that high, myself). How will 1% of people not buying media result in sales "showing a big ZERO"?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote