View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 12:01 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I just found out that navigating through the chapters ONLY works if the toggle switch is moved UP or DOWN, even if the chapter is to the left or right.
That's right. The up/down on the jobstick moves you to the prev/next hyperlink on the page, regardless of where it is relative to the last one.

I've done a number of books where I've laid out the TOC in the form:

1 2 3 4 5

rather than:

and, as you say, it is naturally to try to use "cursor right" to go to the next link rather than "cursor down". You soon get used to it, though.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote