View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:37 PM   #15
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevbooks View Post
New guy here. Just received a Jetbook jb-5 for Christmas. It didn't come with a jacket so I went to the local Dollar Tree Dollar store and bought a surprisingly nice 5x7 photo album. Perfect fit, albeit a little thicker than a commercial cover, and I secured the Jetbook with 4 small Velcro tabs. Very serviceable and respectable looking and about thirty bucks cheaper than the alternative. This idea may have been discussed before, but I'm so pleased with the results I thought I'd post a couple of pics. Photo date is incorrect, btw. Cheers, Kev.
Hey thanks for the tip about the velcro tabs. I found some really nice covers (but for more like $63 than $1-real leather) but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how I would get my Jetbook to affix itself to the cover!! I will check out that option next time I go shopping.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote