View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 04:03 PM   #50
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Ok, I bought my copy at the play store, then used Ex File Explorer to backup the app, then copied the apk to the Fire, and installed it that way.

I am sure Blossom will explain it much better, when she sees your post. She is the expert!
Does the Play version work on the Kindle Fire? I know the Mantano version wont but I have not tried Moon+ from the Play store. I have Moon+ on it from the Amazon app store.

What I would do is installed Amazon app store on the Nexus 7 and buy Moon+ from it. You should be able to back it up into a installable apk file using ES File Explorer's App Manager. I think only secure Play apps are blocked from backing up now without root not sure on Amazon store apps but you could try it.

I have two old Gingerbread devices I use to keep everything back up from each app store. It sucks that Kit Kat has blocked us from backing up Play secured apps.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote