View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:35 PM   #128
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
I used the tutorial here to create an epub using WinZip.

Hope it works on the Sony PRS!

If not, I'll create it using another tutorial posted to teleread.org last year.

Any better? vs. attached .lrf?
Hum.. You might want to try teleread's tutorial. The ePUB does not work.
It's just a blank page.

On an aside, while I don't mind the fix to shift from LRF to ePUB, you will be excluding PRS-500 folks from benefiting from this tool.

PS PS. I just unzipped your LRF file with Calibres lrf2lrs tool. Those PNGs look very nice. The problem does seem to lie on how PDFReader create the LRF. Does LRF compress the images if they don't lie withing the screen? Is there a way to shrink the file and display as is w/o any image dimension change?
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote