View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 10:37 PM   #7
kindleuzer
Enthusiast
kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: PW, K3 Kbd
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I got used to this quickly on my Kobo - because you can tap or swipe. So a left-thumb tap is a go-backwards, but left-thumb swipe in the right direction is a go-forwards.
That's a nice feature. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work that way on the PW.

I'd like to see a mod or a future update where the left part of the screen devoted to page turning can be split into two sections, with a smaller lower section designated for forward page turning. It would be nice to just have a small square at the bottom that would turn forward.
kindleuzer is offline   Reply With Quote