View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:48 AM   #22175
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Chores done, and Keemun tea in my cup!
Sorry, Dreams. It always gave me such good feelings. There was a regular Saturday night open mic hootenanny at a local guitar store, and as a finale to the evening, everyone would join in playing and singing this song. I guess I played and sang it every Saturday night for three years!<snip>l
No problem, it is just one of those things. I think everyone I know likes that song. I wish I knew what I associate it with to make me feel the way I do about it.

Cheese tortillas and an evening cup of coffee.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote