View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #13
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
That being said, the screen resolution is very disappointing, so is the use of a dual-core processor. Oops, it is a quad-core, as I just found out.
Yea the spec's are fine, its the screen thats disappointing. I have an iPad 3 so this would be really a huge down grade in resolution.. I think I could go with 16x9 or 19x10, but 12x8.. urgh..

The multi screen only works with a handful of apps..all samsung made..and Samsung is terrible at supporting their devices..

I'd probably still pull the trigger at a higher resolution.. right now im sitting and waiting for more reviews to come in and to see the screen in person..
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote