View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 09:44 AM   #9
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibbix View Post
It wont let me install Calibre2OPDS, so i have to manually run the batch script to let it run... I will try the database move....
If you are using 64-bit Java on Windows 64-bit then there is a known issue with the installer not running properly. 32-bit Java on 64-bit Windows is OK for the installer. However if you follow the instructions for doing the manual install from the ZIP file then the main Calibre2Opds program is happy with 64-bit Java on 64-bit Windows.

I have never seen the SQLite error that you mentioned so am not sure what could be causing that.

When you talk about running the batch script, exactly what do you mean? It was not clear if you meant running the rungui.cmd file to start Calibre2Opds in graphical mode, or the run.cmd file to start in batch (non-graphical) mode. If the latter then note that you have to have used the graphical mode successully at least once before the batch mode will run as it is the graphical mode that sets up the required configuration parameters.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote