View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 02:27 AM   #23
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post

The only thing that I don't like, and it's somewhat of a pain, is the slide up and down movement to change font size. There should be a way to allow the size to be set permanently. I haven't finished reading the whole manual so I may be hasty here.
You can set it permanently. Open a book, tap to bring up the bottom menu, click on "Theme" icon, then select "Edit". That's where you set your reading options. You've been missing out on much if you haven't discovered this!

Edit: The above info doesn't apply to font size. Sorry. Click the "Display" icon instead to change font size.

Last edited by SCION; 08-09-2011 at 02:43 AM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote