View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 10:27 AM   #10
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Seems to belong in the Kindle forum as its a general question. But wherever it ends up here's a comment on my part

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorin View Post
Kindle Collection Plugin - i can select multiple books, sort by Author, Collection, Title but i can't add to a collection. Will be great if after i select more books to have an option to move them to a Collection.
As Kiwidude mentioned, you can post in the plugin thread for help on the plugin. If you do, try to provide details on what you are doing and what isn't working for you and it'll be easier to help you. Since the whole point of the plugin is to select and put books into collections, the option to put them into a collection is definitely there
meme is offline   Reply With Quote