View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 10:10 AM   #1233
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Yes, listening to Wanda McCaddon (aka, Nadia May) is always a pleasure. I suspect I could listen to her read the a phone directory and enjoy it.

One of the things I find amazing is that she basically does "sight reading". Doesn't read a book before she starts narrating. She does get a list of special words to know how they should be pronounced, in books where that's an issue.

Last edited by CRussel; 05-20-2015 at 05:13 PM. Reason: corrected spelling
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote