View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 08:37 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i've never used (or even seen...) the nokia, however i have an eb1150 and i adore it. the ergonomy is incredibly well thought-out and comfortable to use, especially since you can rotate the screen (the page-turning buttons are automatically re-mapped) to use either hand for reading. i find it a bit too heavy to carry with me in my bag so i only use it for reading at home, but for that it is really great. i also appreciate such features as dictionary look-up and touchscreen for making notes.

it supports only one format *natively*, however it is not very complicated to convert most other formats (rtf, doc, txt, html, mobi / prc...), using either an automatic on-line conversion through the ebookwise, eti or filament books site or one of the many conversion tools you can find on this site (look especially at Mobi2imp : it is in a sticky thread in the eb1150 forum). and lots of people around here can help you with conversion questions.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote