View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 11:09 PM   #73
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I have Windows 6 (64-bit) - can I use the Mobi2Mobi GUI? I downloaded the zip file and in there are 5 application files and 1 TAR (???) file. I tried opening 2 of the application files but other than a command prompt window opening and closing, nothing else happens.
I am running the Mobi2Mobi GUI on a Win7 64-bit desktop. If you follow the instructions on the wiki page Kindle Mobi2Mobi GUI Vista/XP (the Vista install is similar to Win7), you should be good to go.

Be sure to check the first page of this thread to get the most current version of the GUI.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote