Thread: Kobo issues
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 05:42 PM   #5
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
I often use the "Aptoide" market to install apps that Google Play market won't let me install on specific devices like my tablet vs.my phone. The great thing about Aptoide is that it also will have many of the older versions of apps available as well in case you want to use them because of bugs or incompatibility in the newer version of an app. If the problem is that if the most recent version of Kobo app is now judged "incompatible" in the Play Store (for your device) you now can't download it even though it may still be usable (ex: it may now require gps and the tablet doesn't have gps etc.) . Aptoide makes it easier to find apps in these circumstances than searching for random apks on the net.
You could also use https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....AppWererabbit to save the apk's and then via Dropbpx or other means copy them to other devices.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote