View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #41
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
The first book I read was Go Dog Go. The first one in school was Spot (part of the Dick and Jane series). My aunt, a teacher, was always giving me Beverly Cleary books, which I liked. But the first book that made me want to go to the bookstore and buy another book was Tom Swift and his Rocket Ship.

Last edited by HistoryWes; 04-15-2013 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Misuse of pronouns-- sadly.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote