View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 02:44 AM   #793
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
SSo I went on the South Beach diet (with my doctor's approval) for 2 years - and changed my food choices permanently. I now eat only whole wheat breads/snacks/pasta - no more white flour! No potatoes - I substitute stuffing. No refined sugar. Only diet cola - no drinks with fructose sweetening. Desserts are now cheese or yogurt - no cakes, ice cream, etc.
What I really don't get logically is the banning of potatoes. I've read about it in numerous articles and books but I never understood what is soo wrong with them.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote