Thread: Google Books
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
MovieBird
TuxSlash
MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: GlowNook
Google Books

According to a Nook FAQ, Barnes & Noble directly interfaces with Google Books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nook FAQ
How do I get free public domain titles from Google Books?

Free titles are indicated by a "Get Free" button in place of the "Buy Now" button. Barnes & Noble.com has partnered with Google Books to bring you half a million public domain titles for free. Look for these titles throughout the website.
I know i can search for free books by putting in 0.00 into the search bar, but that turns up a bunch of crappy romance/erotic books I don't want. Does anyone have a successful way to find the free Google classics?
MovieBird is offline   Reply With Quote