Thread: Silliness WARNING: I'M OFF MY MEDS...
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 04:59 AM   #1
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
WARNING: I'M OFF MY MEDS...

....and I suddenly realized, there are folks out there with interests that aren't accepted by society yet. Isn't that so sad? They don't get all the benefits they're entitled to just because of outdated moral codes. Shocking' Well, I'm here to help ( and to profit, big time). This is gonna change society forever. You got special needs, I've got a place for you:

Necrophilia? C'mon down to "the Morgue". Relax, have a drink and cruise "the Freezer". Privacy slabs are available! Come in and grab a cold one!

Got more than a "green thumb"? Get really eco-friendly in "the Garden". Run wild through acres of the hottest plants in town! Lawns, shrubs, ivy, trees or hedges, something for everyone! We even have produce! Thorn bushes and brambles available for the S & M crowd!

And coming soon, clubs for fans of:

vacuums
toasters
lawn gnomes
cheese and
staplers!

Investors welcome!
No Freaks!
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote