Thread: Firmware Update Kindle firmware update 2.3.3 available
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 09:28 AM   #73
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
Why did Amazon release 2.3.4 then if there was no difference.
IF the tech was correct, then it would be for the same reason: Specific bug fixes applicable to a specific subset of devices only.

I wrote to support again to try to get some details, but after a short email exchange, the best I could get was "no new features have been added."

Performance improvements would be nice, but since we aren't seeing any apparent problems, I should probably give up trying to update and trust that they will push down anything relevant to me.

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote