View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 03:54 PM   #89
kfarmer
Gizzzzmo Nerd
kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfarmer View Post
I'd love to. When/if that ever happens.
They finally got back to me. I have to check something at home as a workaround, but apparently they've recently discovered that their (or Adobe's? or both?) software doesn't like to have My Documents mapped to a UNC share (as I most certainly do). However, if it's mapped to a drive letter, apparently that resolves the issue of the software hanging on startup.

Of course, this isn't a bug *fix*, which they're apparently still looking into. If anybody else is still having the same issues I did, you might try that and report back. I'll be emailing them letting them know whether the UNC vs drive mapping problem applies to my case.
kfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote