View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 06:34 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Hyperlinks do work properly on the Pocket Pro (it's just that there's no 'go back').

I would assume it's the same on the BeBook since AFAIK they both use Jinke firmware that's been customized with their respective logos.
According to another thread, the way hyperlinks work is to turn them on and then select via the numbers. So what happens if I have an internal ToC with say 15 entries? How do I select say chapter 15?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote