View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:13 AM   #11511
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Thanks to you both. Last night I went crawling in my crawl space with a flash light and a borrowed electric hand hair dryer and solved the problem. This is the first time in all the years that I have had the problem. I think it was a combination of the days of very cold temperatures combined with almost no snow on the ground. Snow around the foundation seems to act as a decent layer of insulation.
I'm glad you got your hot water back. I forgot to mention the foam insulation. They are sold in hardware/home improvement stores here and are not very expensive.

Snow is a natural insulator.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote