View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 08:16 AM   #1
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Oort Perimeter & Destiny's Mission available in Kindle (finally!)

The Oort Perimeter
Destiny's Mission

It seems we (my publisher and I) were finally able to get my books into Amazon Kindle format, and for the lovely price of just $2.99! I'm sorry it took so bloody long to get those up there, but apparently Amazon has been secretly fighting against me this whole time because I once published with them and then left for another publisher. So now I'm apparently on some kind of "naughty" list with them, which means that any time we make changes to any of my books, or add a new one to the site, they make sure its as utterly painful as possible to do so. Ugh.

But anyhow, they're now available so that all the Kindle fans around here can download, read, and enjoy. Cheers!
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote