View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 01:09 PM   #14
Patricia Ryan
Connoisseur
Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle, iPad
THE FACEBOOK ISSUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
Great idea, Patricia! My only complaint is that Facebook is blocked at my workplace, and I know I am not the only one who has such a restriction. Will I get email updates once I sign up?
To Ficbot and others who either can't access Facebook or don't care to (I get it, trust me): The Facebook fan page is an interim measure until we can get our website, which will be our main platform, off the ground. In the interest of publishing the most professional-looking and well-organized site possible, we're waiting until a particular designer is available to build it for us. It could take as much as six months, although I dearly hope it will be ready sooner than that.

You asked about email updates, Ficbot. Let me check on that and get back to you (I'll post the answer here).

Pat
Patricia Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote