View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 02:08 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Nice work. For me the example crashes at adobe page 38. It is exactly the point of a new table you are generating. The table is unusual in that the widths of the columns vary as I move down the page. I suspect Adobe does not like the way the columns are formatted. Compare the reading in ADE with the reading in Sigil (you can download sigil from this forum) and then view the code view in Sigil at the point of the crash. I suspect you will see the problem.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote