View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #318
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I tried a 1 GB video file on it, no problem. But I never tried to use it as a book reader, I only use it for newspapers and magazines (as far as reading apps are concerned).
I've got a dozen MP4 movies, each between 1GB and 5GB, on my Micro SD card in Surface RT. No problem either. I've tried a few in internal memory, working fine as well.

But in Kindle and Kobo apps, I get this error 100%. In Kindle with an error message, in Kobo with crashing. Tried reset and the usual stuff of course...
I don't bother that much about the Kobo app, I can live without the huge comic files and only read the text books (95% of my books anyway).
But the Kindle app is a bit disturbing...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote