View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:51 AM   #13
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
I still haven't put any video content on yet but added some music and it sounds amazing. The front facing speakers and the SRS enhancements are amazing. I'm willing to bet that I'll be saying the same after watching some video. I loaded some family pictures and viewing them was amazing. The colors were vibrant and pictures crystal clear. I alosplayed Angry Birds and Flow Free (Temple Run is waiting in the wings) and both played smooth without a single lag. Finally, I read the bundled Star Trek comic and I have to say it was outstanding. Just like reading a paper comic. The text was easy to read and it displayed beautifully on the screen. For me the Arc keeps getting better. Good job Robin and everyone at Kobo involved with the Arc.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote