View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 06:31 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleccionista View Post
Can all the changes I have been making in iTunes be reflected in a more "epub-standard" way without me having to setting author / book info and cover in different applications?
I have zero experience with iTunes or iPad, but if you want to minimize the applications you use to manage your books then just use calibre to add books and edit the information and stop editing / adding books via iTunes. Check this thread for info on the Connect to iTunes feature of calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote