View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 09:59 PM   #5
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by prs700 View Post
Is there a cool PDF browsing software?
something that will show the cover of each document on a cool background, like bookshelves (like in .... you know what)
or allow browsing the covers with cover flow effect (Like you .... know who)

I know Calibre got cover flow, but the way it copies files to its own folder and the way it reads the meta data is not what I'm looking for

Would ADE do it?

still looking

PRS700
Adobe Acrobat 6 + 7 did have a bookshelf where you could do that. I haven't checked the newer versions.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote