View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 10:40 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjan_tuin View Post
I understand that it seems a little suspicious, because i have only one post. But i can assure you that i am not a scammer.. I just want to sell/trade my gift cards.
Let me put it this way: I can assure you that if you wish to be successful in selling your gift cards, then you will need to become a part of the MobileRead community. You do this by posting and commenting on other posts, offering help, advice, opinions, and generally contributing to the community.

This is your first post, and we are all naturally very leery.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote