View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:16 PM   #451
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili819 View Post
Hi willus, thanks so much for this AWESOME tool!

I love it and am trying to get the pdf to the most comfortable reading view (whereas pre-discovering your program I was simply trying to make the pdf useful).

I'm having trouble changing the size of the body text. I want to keep the pdf in native mode

I tried:
-n -odpi 400 (only the headers changed size)
-mode fw -ls- -odpi 400 (nothing)

Is there something else I should be doing instead?
Thank you!
@Lili819-- Thank you for the kind words. Is the text spanning the full width of your device (it should be)? If it is, and you want to stay in native mode, you can't make it any bigger because you can't re-flow text and stay in native mode. By forcing native mode, you're telling k2pdfopt to fit the text to your device and this is overriding the output dpi setting.

If you still have questions, or if the text isn't filling your device width, then it will help if you post (at least a few pages of) your source PDF document.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote