View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:46 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
The default function is to save each book to a separate folder with the in that folder. When I convert 50-60 books at once I have that many folders with one book in each one. I want to be able to save ALL the books to a single folder. Does anyone know the formula for that?? It is driving me crazy.
Your title says Save to disc, but your post talks about converting. See attached for options included via the arrow dropdown menu if you are actually using the Save to disk feature.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	savetodisk.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	97620  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 12-13-2012 at 12:52 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote