View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:55 PM   #6
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Not sure about the battery issue. I know I bought my 2nd 350 over a year after they came out and had no battery issues on it.

I can say that the touch screen doesn't show fingerprints much at all. Just a slight thumb movement for me is all it takes to turn the page, and short of doing it while eating super greasy french fries, you shouldn't have any issues with fingerprints. The glass has a really nice finish to it that prevents smudges, I hardly ever have to wipe mine (and I'm like you, the least little speck of dust even bothers me and I have to blow it off immediately). The touch works by infrared light around the screen perimeter, so you barely have to touch the glass, can even advance the page just slightly above the glass without really touching it.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote