View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinRummy View Post
I'm looking for a way to organize my books and wonder if any of my brothers and sisters in the Arc club have opinions or comments about using Calibre with it, or recommendations of other software.
I don't have an Arc but use Calibre with my Galaxy Tab. I read most of my books with Aldiko Reader (free version). With Aldiko Sync (separate app) and Dropbox, I can sync all my content between my Android phone and tablet, right to the last point read. Kobo app does the same thing but only for kepubs and since I buy from multiple sources including Amazon, it didn't do everything I needed.
Calibre, when used with tools from "Apprentice Alf" allows me to read all my books, whatever the original format, in one reading app and keep everything synced. I highly recommend Calibre, it's really the best cataloging tool there is and has so many features and plugins available that you can much more than organizing your books with it...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote