Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #9759
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
I still have a hangover from yesterday, so my head is not in its usual mode yet, but I fail to see where The Lavender Hill Mob comes into it?
In spoilers
Spoiler:
The crooks smuggle the gold out of the country disguised as guilded eiffel towers, with instructions to the retail outlet not to see any crates marked with an 'R'. Unfortunately, some of the solid gold models are sold, as the letter on the crate isn't pronounced the same way in English and French.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote