View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #40
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Do courier companies in the US not have local depots? I have both a FedEx and a UPS depot about 5 minutes drive from my house, and if the Post Office miss a delivery, I can simply collect it the next day from the local Post Office.

Amazon operate a similar service in the UK for returning items. You can drop off a package to be returned to Amazon at a large range of local convenience stores.
From my home on Maui, it's about a twenty mile drive RT to either FedEx or UPS. Some products will be left on the doorstep, other have to be signed for. The Post Office takes longer, but I have an oversized box, so only very large packages will not fit.
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote