View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #5
sbtx99
Zealot
sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi; Red PRS-650; iPod Touch; Android phone
I've used a pre-paid debit card that I got from a rebate to purchase gift cards from Amazon, and then used the gift card balance to purchase books for my Kindle.

Other than that, I typically buy Amazon gift cards at the grocery store to use for ebook purchases. More than once, the credit card that I had set up for 1-click purchases had expired, and as long as gift card balance covered the purchase, or I was downloading free books, Amazon didn't complain that the credit card had expired. The only times I've had to update the credit card information on my account was when I was pre-ordering books.
sbtx99 is offline   Reply With Quote