View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 04:59 PM   #27
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashi View Post
The poll is inverted from the title of the post, so if you see the post title and rush to click Yes (I like my 700), you would actually be saying Yes (I regret my purchase).

Sounds nit-picky, but it's bad form in my opinion if you're aiming for some form of accurate result.
I didnt even notice that, but i assume people have Read it and saw, No, I love it, and Yes Ive returned it. this is a forum for people who Read books. Lets give them the benifit of the dobut.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote