View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 06:13 PM   #2
JedV
Kobo Toucher
JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kobo Touch
I recall reading somewhere that the battery needs to be fully cycled to 'break-in'.

That being said, my KT has never given me a predictable battery life, despite whatever the indicator states. I second you on this one, KJames!
JedV is offline   Reply With Quote