View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by onegreenballoon View Post
I've recently acquired a copy of Roald Dahl's The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me. However, the file has a repeating error:

The line and column numbers in these errors change, but the line is always in the teens and the column number is always one-sixty-something. The whole book is wrecked - it'll render to the first error, like it says, but there are so many errors that much of the book isn't shown.

I went in to Tweak, and the lack of order in the coding made my eyes cross. I have no idea where to even start to look for line 11 at column 165.

Can anyone give me a clue as to how I might fix this? It also occurs in The BFG, Matilda, and Boy...
Open your epub with Sigil. Html tidy is part of Sigil and will clean up the html.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote