View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 04:19 PM   #20
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
My first priority is Text to Speech. Unfortunately, I read somewhere that Mantano won't continue "speaking" if the display is turned off, but Moon+ will. Anyone here know for sure?

How about Coolreader?

Or, would it be better/possible to go with a separate TTS engine, e.g., IVONA. I really liked the voice sample they have at that link, but will it work smoothly with these ereader aps? i.e., like the Kindle TTS.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote