View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 07:03 PM   #107
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubizo View Post
Hi everyone! I'd love to add my website to the list, it is called Kubizo: http://www.kubizo.com. There are three sections:
1) How to change Kindle screensaver, including an automatic application that installs the screensaver. You do not need to fumble with hacks
2) A gallery of Kindle screensaver pictures
3) Coming soon (still working on it), a Kindle screensaver generator

Thanks everyone!
Wow! That looks awesome!

Do you have a "wish list" / suggestion box?

I would love to be able to either:

1. Add to the default screen savers. The stock ones do not bother me, in fact there are a few that I like, but I would love to be able to add some variety.

or...

2. Use the book covers on the Kindle as screen savers.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote